September 7, 2019
servings per container
Amount Per Serving
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
1 tbsp Olive Oil
3/4 cup Onion diced
4 cloves Garlic minced
1 head Cauliflower about 5 cups or 1.6 lbs, cut into 2-inch florets
1/2 cup Cashews
3 cups Vegetable broth
1 tsp Salt adjust to taste
1 tbsp Lemon juice
Red Chili flakes (optional)
1. Start the BSTY Pressure Cooker by pressing Sauté mode. Heat the oil and add the diced onions and garlic. Sauté until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
2. Add cauliflower, cashews, vegetable broth, and salt and stir it all up. Press Cancel and close the lid with the vent in the sealing position.
3. Adjust the pot setting to Soup mode at high pressure for 8 mins.
4. When finished cooking, quick-release the pressure. Carefully remove the lid.
5. Stir in the lemon juice. *Chef’s Suggestion* Use a BSTY or other Immersion Blender to blend the soup to a creamy texture. You can also transfer to a blender to blend the soup. Be careful while blending to avoid hot splatters.
6. Ladle the soup into a bowl and serve hot.
Top with parsley and red chili flakes. Enjoy with toasted bread!
Before opening the pressure cooker, use one of the included plastic or other utensil to carefully turn the pressure valve to "RELEASE" and then wait 2-3 minutes for the steam to be released and the red floater valve is in the down position before opening the cooker. When opening the cooker, use pot holders, and always keep your body, face and hands away from the steam vent. Be sure to stand behind the lid as you open it so the hot steam and condensation don't get on you. As with all kitchen appliances, be sure to keep the cooker out of reach of children.