Gnocchi with Marinara
September 7, 2019
servings per container
Amount Per Serving
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
¼ cup olive oil
4 garlic cloves
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 can (28 ounces) whole, peeled San Marzano tomatoes, crushed
1 teaspoon sugar
Salt & pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, torn
1. Select Meat on the BSTY Pressure Cooker and allow the pot to heat up.
2. Add the olive oil, garlic cloves, and crushed red pepper and stir. Cook for 5 minutes, making sure the garlic does not burn. Add can of San Marzano tomatoes.
3. Select Slow Cook and set time for 1 hour.
4. When cooking time is finished, select Cancel, and then release the steam. Wait 2-3 minutes until the red floater valve drops down, then carefully open the lid.
5. Add the sugar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Blend until smooth in a blender.
7. Garnish with fresh basil leaves before serving over gnocchi.
Before opening the pressure cooker, use one of the included plastic or other utensil to carefully turn the pressure valve to "RELEASE" and then wait 2-3 minutes for the steam to be released and the red floater valve is in the down position before opening the cooker. When opening the cooker, use pot holders, and always keep your body, face and hands away from the steam vent. Be sure to stand behind the lid as you open it so the hot steam and condensation don't get on you. As with all kitchen appliances, be sure to keep the cooker out of reach of children.