September 7, 2019
servings per container
Amount Per Serving
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
2 medium avocados
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
1/4 yellow onion
Juice from 1 lime
1 tomato, chopped
Salt, to taste
Chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Slice the avocados in half and scoop out the middle into the cup that comes with the BSTY hand blender. You can also use a mixing bowl if you prefer.
2. Add the garlic, onion, lime juice, tomato, and salt.
3. Use the hand blender to blend to your desired consistency.
4. Transfer the guacamole to a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until you are ready to eat.
Before opening the pressure cooker, use one of the included plastic or other utensil to carefully turn the pressure valve to "RELEASE" and then wait 2-3 minutes for the steam to be released and the red floater valve is in the down position before opening the cooker. When opening the cooker, use pot holders, and always keep your body, face and hands away from the steam vent. Be sure to stand behind the lid as you open it so the hot steam and condensation don't get on you. As with all kitchen appliances, be sure to keep the cooker out of reach of children.